Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Last Day being a Junior!


Uwah! So it's over! No more school till Aug.! I completed this small hell year! I am a Junior Theme Project Survivor! What am I honestly happy about though? Sleeping in! Hellz yeah! All that aside though , today I went in regular time to hang out with Button! Last night she called me her best friend!!! I was honestly shocked because I wasn't expecting that but I got so happy!! ^_^ hee hee!

Me and Button walked near the campus to a donut place! It was uber full but I got chocolate milk and a kolache :3 (those places are so cute!) we then walked to the band hall. Band Director #2 made us clean though...but guess who didn't clean? XD MOI! I simply walked around till the next exam because then The Sun would join us! :D Then off we went to...

Staples!!! Yes, THAT Staples. XD the beloved office supply store! The Sun and me are school supply fanatics and I had been yet to visit a Staples store so it was only natural! It was not boring at all!! We examined each section! We got to the signs...XD

Huzzah! This is The Suns shot!

And mine XD see when I'm around them it's okay to not worry about the pressures of a idiotic image :3

Button didn't take any *frown* but she did at a $2.00 sign on a webcam XD (darn! forgot to take a pic of it!) Wonder how many people will fall for it!

So as our little tour was coming to an end we saw it. Post-It Heaven in all its glory! Post-its save my life! My memory can be pretty crummy and so I post them along my mirror frame so that every time I pass by they'll nag at me. It works! I have yet to get my Caramel Frapp. v.v (a post-it reminder) XD
Ta-da! I look so dorky but it was all colorful and begging to go home with me. I resisted though but that was because..

They have a little stand where you can buy things in a little tub and stuff as much small supplies in it all for the convenient price of $6 bucks! We split the space and price and dug in!

Here are the girls happily choosing stuff! So we all agreed that experience was worth more than the supplies XD we were all giddy and thinking of how to maximize the amount of things we could fit in it! Yes we are nerds XD

In the end we even got a Staples card each! For we shall be back! (and my 2nd cousin works there :o)

So after that we went to Best Buy but that was no fun! So skip! Back to school we went. There I saw Gangsterlicious and Brother! We didn't get to hang out but that was okay, I understand that she wanted to be with her boo boo ;3

At school I spent the day in Professors class. We chatted, I organized her library and made her a letter and got lazy XD Her class was a haven for me during the year though. If something was wrong I knew I could go to her and she'd listen. She helped me and Gangsterlicious so much! She is like a big sister and KH sista! :3 This is a look into her room!

This is a view from her desk! From behind here I would flee too when Skeleton was being a jerk and from that podium Gangsterlicious and I would speak at CWC meetings! Even my project is on the wall XD To the left was the reading corner where I would nap :3

I know this entry is mega long n.n' eheh! But for those who read through, Congrats! May the force be with yew! XD

Wacky Jin Fact: At my cousins wedding I got stuck in the elevator on the 9th floor at the reception. (was at a fancy hotel) the adults however never found out and the kids? Well I got teased. XD

2 comments:

  1. Ik! I got mad and went OCD on it but its like super glued to the wall! XD

    ReplyDelete